EIS admits children of all races, colors, national and ethnic origins and ensures all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, or other school-administered programs.
EIS maintains the right to refuse admission or readmission of students not meeting the school’s academic requirements or standards of conduct.
▣ The following documents are needed for the enrollment
1) Birth Certificate of Student or identified document *
2) Transfer and Character Certificate from the last attended school *
3) School Transcripts and Record for the past two years *
4) Immunization record *
5) Health History Survey * (To be signed by a medical doctor and parents)
6) Completed Application form and Admission policy * (To be signed by the student and parents/guardians)
7) 3 copies of Student’s Photo
8) Guardians’ Photo (2 copies each / maximum 4 persons)
9) Passport copies of Student and parents *
* can be submitted by email with proper scanning or necessary procedure.
5) ~ 6) These forms are available at School Office.
For new admission, parents need to submit all the necessary papers and documents as mentioned above.
▣ Admission Process
1) All the necessary documents should be submitted beforehand.
2) Written admission test (English and Math) is obligatory for every student with a score of 60% or more for admission in Class 1 to Class 11 and fluency in English is indispensable. Oral admission test is required for admission in Nursery to KG2.
3) After confirmation of the applicant’s ability to join the relevant class, there will be an interview and the written test for ‘character’. This is for evaluating the student’s aptitude for studying in EIS as such a diverse culture and language environment. And also the student will be examined for the appropriateness to respect and obey the school rules and regulations.
4) For admission in all classes, the student and his/her parents will sit for an interview with the relevant teacher and principal. After evaluating written test result and interview, the admission decision will be determined by the Principal.
School follows the Edexcel Curriculum which is an Education Board in U.K. and has been granted recognition as a Teaching Institute for GCE/IGCSE examinations of Edexcel and its National Examination Center Number is 93194.
Creativity itself doesn't care at all about results - the only thing it craves is the process. Learn to love the process and let whatever happens next happen, without fussing too much about it
Plot No. 288/A, Block C, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Office: +880 1819 253866