Until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.Ephesians 4:13
Ebenezer International School was established in 1998. It is a co-educational day school and built to accommodate students from Nursery to Class 12.
The Mission of Ebenezer International School is to provide a high quality, child-centered education in a homely environment and to train up students to become faithful international leaders of the 21st century.
School follows the Edexcel Curriculum which is an Education Board in U.K. and has been granted recognition as a Teaching Institute for GCE/IGCSE examinations of Edexcel and its National Examination Center Number is 93194.
EIS is also registered as an English Medium School with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh (under the Ministry of Education) for the course of secondary school for Class 1 through Class 8 and higher secondary school for Class 9 through Class 12 in Bangladesh. Besides the regular curriculum, there are extra-curricular activities including School trip/Educational Tour, Sports Day, Art Competition, Soccer Tournament, Debate Forum, General Knowledge Competition, Drama Contest, Story Telling Festival, Reading Contest, and Science Fair.
☞ Aim at
- Becoming a learning community who can share the right fruits of education the global society
- Focusing on developing students in the whole body through the achievement of knowledge and skill, and through the practice of love and morality
- Providing a happy environment that is caring, tutoring, consulting and supportive for all students, so that they may work and study hard in our school
- Giving many chances of extra-curricular activities to encourage students to become responsible, independent, self-disciplined, self-confident and self-esteemed adults, and to lead their life as the international citizens
- Providing qualified team of teachers to enable students to reach to their full potential in the school curriculum
- Encouraging students to be matured in spiritual consciousness of Christian world view through assemblies and special events